Who we are…
The Quality Coach is a group of like-minded professionals dedicated to helping organizations improve quality, productivity and profits by leveraging the power of their people.
We help organizations focus on key issues such as: employee selection, employee engagement, identifying growth constraints, leadership development, team communication, conflict resolution, continuous improvement initiatives, success planning and executive support with an emphasis on accountability. The Quality Coach was founded in 1990 to help individuals and organizations deal with the human aspects of change. This becomes increasingly critical as the speed of change in our world continues to escalate.
Managing change will likely be the biggest challenge for organizations going forward.
We are optimistic about the human capacity to adapt to change. Our approach to helping clients master change is to stay focused on timeless (but often overlooked) core principles.
Invest in your team. Partner with The Quality Coach to improve Quality, Productivity and PROFITS!
Our Guiding Principles…
- People are the most valuable asset of any organization
- We work from an optimistic, appreciative perspective
- We utilize quantitative analysis to guide decision making
- Our individual beliefs keep us stuck or allow us to grow
- Leaders have a powerful impact on others
- The only constant is change
- Leadership Development
- Owner, Executive or front-line supervisor coaching
- Assessment and selection support for key positions
- Coaching for Lean and Continuous Improvement
- Leadership Retreats / Teambuilding Experiences
- Organizational Change Initiatives
- Professional and Organizational Development
- Hands-on Supervisory Skills Development
- Succession Planning
- Planning and Execution Support
- Human Resources Support
- Recruitment, Assessment, Selection and Retention Strategies
- Formulation and Implementation Strategies for Improving Employee Engagement
- HR Systems and Practices Audits
- Performance Management Systems
- Mentoring Inexperienced HR Professionals
- Compensation and Benefits Administration
- Legal Compliance Issues
- Navigating Health Insurance Changes
- Fostering Self-directed Work Teams Environment
- Progressive Discipline / Termination Issues
- Reviewing or Writing Employee Handbooks
- Profit Sharing / Retirement Programs