Who we are…
The Quality Coach! is a full service business educational, coaching and consulting group dedicated to helping others improve quality, customer retention, employee engagement, productivity and profits by leveraging the people side of their business.
The Quality Coach! was created in 1990 to help people deal with the human and systems aspects of change. The magnitude and speed of world change continues to increase as technologies emerge that connect us with ever-expanding sophistication. Our approach to helping clients master change is to stay focused on timeless core imperatives.
From left: Jeanne Gladden, Colleen Himmelberg, Matt Gildehaus, Hank Epstein, Dr. Pris Bass, Amy Eagan, and Ricki Vaughn.
Our Guiding Principles…
- Assure that human assets appreciate in value to the enterprise.
- Approach each engagement with a focus on client strengths.
- Facilitate systems thinking to reveal hidden connections between people and work processes.
- Recognize and embrace the connection between our beliefs and our ability to see problems and devise creative responses to resolve them.
- Leadership Development
- Owner / Executive Coaching
- Selection Support for Key Positions utilizing Assessments and Benchmarking
- Leadership Assessment Tools
- Coaching for Lean and Continuous Improvement
- Leadership Retreats / Teambuilding Experiences
- Organizational Change Initiatives
- Professional and Organizational Development
- Hands-on Supervisory Skills Development
- Succession Planning
- Planning and Execution Support
- Human Resources Support
- Recruitment, Assessment, Selection and Retention Strategies
- Formulation and Implementation Strategies for Improving Employee Engagement
- HR Systems and Practices Audits
- Performance Management Systems
- Mentoring Inexperienced HR Professionals
- Compensation and Benefits Administration
- Legal Compliance Issues
- Navigating Health Insurance Changes
- Fostering Self-directed Work Teams Environment
- Progressive Discipline / Termination Issues
- Reviewing or Writing Employee Handbooks
- Profit Sharing / Retirement Programs